Re: Fedora 16 Stuck on Welcome Screen

On Feb 23, 2012 7:16 AM, "Greg Woods" <woods@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 05:28 +0000, Marko Vojinovic wrote:

Oh, let me join the game: "systemd.unit=multi-user.taret". (the
"multi-" as
opposed to "mult-"...). Who's next? :-D

OK, why not? That's "systemd.unit=multi-user.target" ("target" as
opposed to "taret" :-)

The fact that so many typos are being made shows that this is pretty
clunky syntax.

--Greg

Or, it shows my poor proofreading and clunky, overeager use of my phone's
touch keyboard. Thanks for the correction.

I believe appending "3" still works, but why not offer a more
self-descriptive, less depricated option? This is a rhetorical question,
let's not hijack the thread.