Re: FirewallD is not running. (fwd)

On 27/02/12 20:29, Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

Could I get some comments about my email.
Should I clarify teh point?

Thank for your help.

Perhaps:

service iptables

Administration > Firewall

HTH

John P

  • [NT] Vulnerabilities in Kerio Personal Firewall (Buffer Overflow, Replay)
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: IE 6 Cant connect to net
    ... "John Blair" wrote in message ... > Most of the time I don't run a firewall on that machine, ... I can no longer ping. ... >>Michael Solomon MS-MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: NTP
    ... > John Smith wrote: ... This command tests if the server is reachable and if it will ... Another quick test would be deactivate the firewall temporarily ... and then restart the ntpd daemon ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: NTP
    ... > Hi John, ... Thanks to gracious firewall. ... Is it a dedicate network LAN ... was ntp configured by hand or via the YaST ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)