Re: FirewallD is not running. (fwd)

On 27/02/12 20:29, Patrick Dupre wrote:

Could I get some comments about my email.
Should I clarify teh point?

Thank for your help.

service iptables

Administration > Firewall

John P
users mailing list
Have a question? Ask away:

Relevant Pages

  • [NT] Vulnerabilities in Kerio Personal Firewall (Buffer Overflow, Replay)
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: ... in KPF's remote administration system". ... firewall, ... For example if the attacker is able to sniff a valid session in which the ...
  • Re: IE 6 Cant connect to net
    ... "John Blair" wrote in message ... > Most of the time I don't run a firewall on that machine, ... I can no longer ping. ... >>Michael Solomon MS-MVP ...
  • Re: NTP
    ... > John Smith wrote: ... This command tests if the server is reachable and if it will ... Another quick test would be deactivate the firewall temporarily ... and then restart the ntpd daemon ...
  • Re: NTP
    ... > Hi John, ... Thanks to gracious firewall. ... Is it a dedicate network LAN ... was ntp configured by hand or via the YaST ...