Re: Strangness of Firefox 10.0.1 in F16
- From: Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 07:40:54 -0600
On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 19:19 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 15:54 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
This just started happening to me. When I login and open Firefox 10.0.1
it starts loading my homepage www.google.com.
Then the loading stops and I get a message:
The connection was interrupted
The connection wwto www.google/cpm was interrupted while the page was
It offers me te option to Try Again by clicking a box on screen and the
home page is loaded.
Can anyone explain what is going on and how to stop it?
Try starting FF in safe mode (no plugins). If that doesn't work, try
eliminating cookies for google.com.
The solution became switching to bing as the home page, winch come up
without the interruption message. Then switching back to google.
First Law of Socio-Genetics: Celibacy is not hereditary.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: Microphone does not work with Skype
- Next by Date: Re: Microphone does not work with Skype
- Previous by thread: Re: Strangness of Firefox 10.0.1 in F16
- Next by thread: Fedora 14 Gnome 2 to Fedora 16 KDE