Re: Strangness of Firefox 10.0.1 in F16

On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 19:19 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 15:54 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
This just started happening to me. When I login and open Firefox 10.0.1
it starts loading my homepage

Then the loading stops and I get a message:
The connection was interrupted
The connection wwto was interrupted while the page was

It offers me te option to Try Again by clicking a box on screen and the
home page is loaded.

Can anyone explain what is going on and how to stop it?

Try starting FF in safe mode (no plugins). If that doesn't work, try
eliminating cookies for

The solution became switching to bing as the home page, winch come up
without the interruption message. Then switching back to google.
Very strange.
First Law of Socio-Genetics: Celibacy is not hereditary.

users mailing list
Have a question? Ask away: