Re: YouTube, HTML5, and Chromium. Why the sudden malfunction?

On 6 March 2012 11:02, Genes MailLists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/06/2012 05:07 AM, Christopher Svanefalk wrote:
Its true that 19 is a dev build, but still, it all worked before, and
that is the main issue. I cannot remember making any significant
changes. Videos simply stopped playing.

 The new pepper api flash is broken - fix is committed (and will be
fixed in google-chrome build after 19.0.1055.1) For now disable pepper
and use the old api flash. You can google this for more info.

I still can't find what HTML5 has to do with Pepper or Flash, do you
have a link?

--
imalone