SOLVED: how to automatically start sshd in F16
- From: Ranjan Maitra <maitra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:42:15 -0500
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:30:08 +0800 Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 03/13/2012 12:21 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
I was wondering how to set up on a new F16 installation so that sshd
would automatically start at boot? Previously, all I had to do was to
go into system-config-services and check sshd so that it would be
started at boot. That option seems to have gone. I can check on the
option to start it, but it does not start at boot. How do I do this?
Many thanks and best wishes,
sshd.service is the service you're asking about....
Thought I would mention that
sudo systemctl enable sshd.service
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: how to get nm-applet switched on when making a LiveCD
- Next by Date: Re: F16: "setterm -blank 0" in rc.local ignored
- Previous by thread: Re: how to automatically start sshd in F16
- Next by thread: yumbackend.py running every few minutes...?