Re: recover from a bad F16 install
- From: Paul Allen Newell <pnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 23:55:08 -0700
On 3/17/2012 11:47 PM, Edward M. wrote:
On 03/17/2012 06:40 PM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:come back with "No usable disks have been found"
Have you tried booting to desktop with the livecd and issue 'fdisk -l' as root from the terminal
to see if it detects any drives.?
Thanks for the reply. No, I haven't tried this as I am still trying to figure out fdisk/cfdisk and parted. This is a whole new area to me and I've got alot of learning/understanding about what I should or can do ... and shouldn't do.
I will try tomorrow ... I've had enough Fedora for the day and want a bit of time to be Irish (said with a sip of appropriate celebration liquid)
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: recover from a bad F16 install
- Next by Date: Re: recover from a bad F16 install
- Previous by thread: Re: recover from a bad F16 install
- Next by thread: Re: recover from a bad F16 install