Re: READ ME: When replying to users digest...
- From: David G. Miller <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:14:13 +0000 (UTC)
Bruno Wolff III <bruno <at> wolff.to> writes:
I'll also point out using an service such as Gmane
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:48:29 +0000,
Phil Dobbin <bukowskiscat <at> gmail.com> wrote:
Digest mode is perfectly acceptable for use when searching for
relevant topics but a bore when replying.
That are two available formats for digests. The nice one includes each
message as an attachment. In this form you can reply to individual
attachments. The other form mashes all of the messages together in one
text/plain part, that makes it pretty much impossible to do correct
replies to messages.
(http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general) when replying if you
receive digest mode. It takes a few minutes to find hit their web site and find
the message but sometimes having time to think before applying fingers to
keyboard can be a feature.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: error in building a RPM file
- Next by Date: Re: booting from DVD image on hard drive partition
- Previous by thread: Re: READ ME: When replying to users digest...
- Next by thread: Re: READ ME: When replying to users digest...