Re: Fedora disimprovements: am I alone?

Reindl Harald wrote:

the answer to a question was "system-config-services"

I must confess that I was not aware of this program.
In general I've found system-config-* programs -
in particular system-config-printer and system-config-network -
are more likely to cause problems than solve them.

In any case, thank you for pointing out this program
(though you could have done it more courteously).

However, I just tried the program on my Fedora-16/KDE laptop,
and it seems to be less than the complete answer.
Enable, Disable and Start are greyed out on my system,
and there does not appear to be a Status tab.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net