Re: Which one is the best, restore grub load or reinstall 64bit Fedora 16
- From: "R. Welsh" <Robert_Welsh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 06:56:59 -0600
On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 11:33 +0800, yujian wrote:
My notebook is updated to 8G memory, and I reinstall a Win7-64bits
system, so the grub info of F16 is lost.
Now I need to restore the grub load info of F16, or reinstall F16
64-bits version. I do not know how many difference of 32-bits and 64
bits of F16.
If I understand your question, you are looking for some reference on the
difference between 32-bit and 64-bit F16.
I don't have a document reference, but I do know that if you chose to
run 64-bit F16, there will be occasion where both a 64-bit and 32-bit
function will exist on the system to support applications that are
compiled 32-bit only.
I have not had any issues with running 64-bit F16 and being able to run
32-bit applications within this environment.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: huge mail going throw my mail server how to protect
- Next by Date: Accessing Logged in Users Account over VNC
- Previous by thread: Which one is the best, restore grub load or reinstall 64bit Fedora 16
- Next by thread: Re: Which one is the best, restore grub load or reinstall 64bit Fedora 16