Re: Kernel 3.3.1-5 breaks mouse selecting.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:04:29 +0200
Christopher Svanefalk <christopher.svanefalk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can anyone else confirm problems with selecting text (etc) using the
mouse after updating to the latest Kernel for F16? Whenever I try, it
will "drop" my selection (and start over somewhere else) when I try to
highlight something. It is extremely annoying since it makes
copy-pasting nigh impossible using the mouse.

No bug report filed yet, just wanted to see if anyone else had similar issues.

No problem for me both on graphic terminal (Gnome) and Console.

3.3.1-5.fc16.i686.PAE #1 SMP Tue Apr 10 20:35:11 UTC 2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux