Play a sound after screen unlock, how?

Hi,

I wonder if there's a way to configure a sound to be played after the
screen is unlocked... ?

I've found threads about the broken "log-in sound"

But nothing about the 'unlock' sound. In Windows and other OSs, you
can configure a sound to be played after screen is unlocked.

In Gnome 3.x where can this be tweaked? -TIA

FC

  • Re: No Sound on F13 (Realtek ALC889 on board)
  • Re: Ubuntu 10.10 bug w AC97 sound card
    ... A problem with sound that has nothing to do with Firefox? ... I can't see that since you didn't include any context in your posting. ... is a convention, laid out in the guidelines, about how to post. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Ubuntu 10.10 bug w AC97 sound card
    ... A problem with sound that has nothing to do with Firefox? ... I can't see that since you didn't include any context in your posting. ... is a convention, laid out in the guidelines, about how to post. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: no sound in FC 14
    ... an external amplifier/home theater, or just an amplifier with Line In ... Still no sound. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Sound out
    ... Any application you have run after that sound is gone? ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)