Re: bash history
- From: Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:32:17 +0800
On 04/29/2012 06:15 AM, Peter Gueckel wrote:
Andy Blanchard wrote:http://www.thegeekstuff.com/2008/08/15-examples-to-master-linux-command-line-history
HISTIGNORE only deals with consecutive duplicates, IIRC.Thanks. I will change it.
What you want is:
you might also want to add ":ignorespace" to the end of that. That will
cause any command prefixed by a space to be ignored as well - very useful
for those long commands that you will only ever run once!
Seems to have some nice examples of the various environment variables.
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke
of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: What's with ipv6 in fc17?
- Next by Date: Re: bash history
- Previous by thread: Re: bash history
- Next by thread: Re: bash history