gnome3 crash at login

The following gnome3 crash occurs when attempting to log in to my personal account. Gnome3 presents the log-in screen with my user name selected. When I enter my password and press enter, the crash occurs.

On screen I see a frowning monitor and

Oh no! Something has gone wrong.

A problem has occurred and the system can't recover.
Please log out and try again.

Since I can still log in to other accounts, I assume there is something causing the crash in one of the hidden files or folders. This began to happen a few weeks ago after a "yum update".

Where to begin to isolate what changed?

  • Re: gnome3 crash at login
    ... account. ... When I enter my password and press enter, the crash occurs. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: gnome3 crash at login
    ... The following gnome3 crash occurs when attempting to log in to my personal ... account. ... When I enter my password and press enter, the crash occurs. ... Please do not recommend people turn SELinux off if a problem happens, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: FF 15.0.1 crashing!
    ... I've not had a crash but it stops working for up to 3 minutes, at the same time it uses 100% of cpu and 90% memory, then stops using all that and works well for a short time. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)