BeOS [WAS: Re: Cannot mount usb floppy]

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good pointer Ian. And thanks everyone else who also replied. In the end, I
decided not to lose any more time with this (after all, all I wanted to do
was backing up an ancient BeOS install diskettte to a diskette image file),
and proceeded to do this on a WinXP machine then email the diskette image
file to myself, which I then downloaded on the Linux box :)

Wow! Another BeOS'er! I've still got my original box and CD. It's a
shame it went defunct. It was way ahead of it's time.

Richard

  • Re: Entering Bios Ps2-8530
    ... or must i need a boot disk to manage bios? ... You can download the diskette image from http://ps2supersite.homedns.org/, ... Rick Ekblaw ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)
  • Re: Entering Bios Ps2-8530
    ... or must i need a boot disk to manage bios? ... You can download the diskette image from http://ps2supersite.homedns.org/, ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)
  • Re: Copy File
    ... Try backing up the file to your desktop and the directly copying the file ... to a floppy disk. ... > floppy drive or bad diskette. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)