BeOS [WAS: Re: Cannot mount usb floppy]

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good pointer Ian. And thanks everyone else who also replied. In the end, I
decided not to lose any more time with this (after all, all I wanted to do
was backing up an ancient BeOS install diskettte to a diskette image file),
and proceeded to do this on a WinXP machine then email the diskette image
file to myself, which I then downloaded on the Linux box :)

Wow! Another BeOS'er! I've still got my original box and CD. It's a
shame it went defunct. It was way ahead of it's time.

users mailing list
Have a question? Ask away: