yum package cleanup
- From: Mike Wright <mike.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 09:35:29 -0700
I would like to be able to save the rpm files that yum downloads.
Thanks to the following nugget from Google...
"I believe what you are looking for is /var/cache/yum/<repo>/packages. This directory is expunged during package cleanup."
...I now know where they are stored.
Two part question:
When is package cleanup performed?
Is there a way to prevent the expunging?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: What is removing files from /tmp?
- Next by Date: Re: yum package cleanup
- Previous by thread: What steps to have sound working.
- Next by thread: Re: yum package cleanup