Re: yum package cleanup
- From: "T.C. Hollingsworth" <tchollingsworth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 15:43:03 -0700
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Mike Wright <mike.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/09/2012 09:57 AM, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 05/09/2012 11:35 AM, Mike Wright wrote:
I would like to be able to save the rpm files that yum downloads.
Thanks to the following nugget from Google...
"I believe what you are looking for is
/var/cache/yum/<repo>/packages. This directory is expunged during
...I now know where they are stored.
Two part question:
When is package cleanup performed?
Is there a way to prevent the expunging?
In /etc/yum.conf, change keepcache=0 to keepcache=1.
Solves question 2. I just now found that in "man yum.conf".
Would you know if there is a way to apply that to specific repos rather than
all? Seems like a good candidate to move from yum.conf into the individual
Sure, just add keepcache=1 to the .repo file instead of yum.conf.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: NFS mount fails CentOS5 on FC16 host
- Next by Date: Re: NFS mount fails CentOS5 on FC16 host
- Previous by thread: Re: yum package cleanup
- Next by thread: Re: yum package cleanup