file not found in "texlive" under F15

hello,
I am using fedora 15 to compile a latex document

I have this error message when I compile:

! I can't find file `pgflibrarytikzpositioning.code.tex'.

when I try to find that file I get no entry. Could you help please.

regards
Adel

--
PhD candidate in Computer Science
Address

  • Re: [SLE] Please! I could use some help!
    ... I don't know what SuSE distribution you are running -- I came in late on ... "NULL" error message ... to ensure he was getting a working installation. ... and do some simple compile development exercises until you gain the ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Error exiting database
    ... without error if you choose 'Compile ' form the Debug ... > The Load Event looks like this but I don't understand why it would fire ... >> The error message, though, indicates that the problem is in the Load ... >> GlobalSign digital certificate is a forgery and should be deleted without ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: using #ifndef
    ... > gone to the newsgroup as well. ... that was ERT's fault for sending his response both by ... but nothing that anyone else could actually compile. ... cut-and-paste the actual error message. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Make Exe problem
    ... When compiling an ActiveX component with binary compatibility set to the ... LINK fatal error LNK1104 cannot open file. ... Set binary compatibility to the copied file, and compile ... If you click "Yes," the following error message appears: ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.bugs)
  • Re: Proper way to save a record
    ... The error message tells the user the exact problem ... MsgBox "You must enter a value into Patient Number." ... > control., such as ... > name, and compile your code, you get a error. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)