Samsung Print driver Info

Fedora 16,17 Samsung Printer drivers.

If you go onto Samsung driver download site and download a Drivers for a CLX3175FN printer for Fedora 16,17 the driver they have won't work . They only work on Fedora 15 and previous.
The updated drivers for Fedora 16, the CLX3175FN are in the CLX3185 drivers download.

  • Re: Iomega ZIP-100 drive unsupported with jmicron JMB361 chip?
    ... After compilation and installation of the kernel rpm, ... Note that my Fedora 7 and Fedora 8 distributions share no directories ... # IPVS transport protocol load balancing support ... # AX.25 network device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Iomega ZIP-100 drive unsupported with jmicron JMB361 chip?
    ... After compilation and installation of the kernel rpm, ... Note that my Fedora 7 and Fedora 8 distributions share no directories ... # IPVS transport protocol load balancing support ... # AX.25 network device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Triple head?
    ... Has anyone gotten three heads set up with Fedora? ... I installed Fedora 14 with just the VGA on-board video ... real 3D drivers for those systems. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Triple head?
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OT: Want to Build PC for Fedora Use - Hardware Questions Sound Card
    ... > suddenly fedora tells me it doesn't support my onboard sound. ... > saying I think it has a lot to do with nVidia, and there drivers. ... > Do I even need a sound card, since the board comes with onboard audio? ...
    (Fedora)