F17 Gnome3 workspace names

Under F16, I was able to create a file

~/.gconf/apps/metacity/workspace_names/%gconf.xml

that would allow me to name my workspaces, so they don't show up as
"Workspace 1", "Workspace 2", etc. After a fresh install of F17, this is
no longer working although the file is still present. Is there a way to
name workspaces under Gnome3/F17?

Thanks,
--Greg

  • Re: F17 Gnome3 workspace names
    ... no longer working although the file is still present. ... name workspaces under Gnome3/F17? ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: FC16 newbe questions
    ... want to start without all this messy desktop icons nonsense. ... Getting info on workspaces is probably my first concern, ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora 10 virtual desktop
    ... Do you mean "Workspaces"? ... If you don't and you really mean virtual desktop ... Hmmm good stuff!" ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Multiple Workspace support in NVIDIA driver...