Make F17 automount disks?
- From: Beartooth <beartooth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:32:44 +0000 (UTC)
Where can I tell F17 under fxce if possible) I want it to
automount any disk I put into a drive?? (In addition to its own internal
drive for removable media, each machine can also be connected to an
external USB drive.)
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck Not Quite Clueless Power User
I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: Install failed after packages installed - no f17 on grub
- Next by Date: Re: How to install OpenJDK6 on F17
- Previous by thread: Red Hat Will Pay Microsoft To Get Past UEFI Restrictions
- Next by thread: Eclipse WTP and Fedora