setting Network Printer with static IP in DD-WRT

Fedora 17, I have my Network printer setup and printing in Fedora.

In DD-WRT how do I setup a Network Printer as a Static IP or MAC# ? the printer is setup with Static IP.

The problem I'm having eveytime the power goes out the Router changes DHCP IP and I have to go into Fedora and make IP setting change.

I ask that question on the the DD-WRT Forum and they deleted my post. Yes, I'm a registered member at DD-wrt forum.

  • Re: setting Network Printer with static IP in DD-WRT
    ... In DD-WRT how do I setup a Network Printer as a Static IP or MAC#? ... I ask that question on the the DD-WRT Forum and they deleted my post. ... Assign the IP Address you want to the Printer's MAC Address... ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Setting up automounts, milters, IPv6, etc.
    ... Fedora ships the CA script ... You offer MD5 mech which is not configured. ... Fallback to mech PLAIN, which I guess succeeds. ... We can't know what you changed from default setup. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fork bombing a Linux machine as a non-root user
    ... Hello All and thanks Jeff, Gene, Arthur, ... This is my setup and how can i protect this home PC from unauthorised ... Fedora core 1) and another for Windows. ... Gene, where to find resources for statefull filtering by blocking ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: VNC (Virtual Network Computing) question
    ... I have a Red Hat 9 and Fedora machine setup with ... The Red Hat machine has tightvnc, ... .vnc/xstartup file for the fedora to get it to work as a full session. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Powerful and Stable PC Configuration for Linux (Fedora)
    ... > The integrated Lan on this mobo is a gigabit lan... ... > a generic nic to install fedora over nfs). ... >>I'd go for a RAID setup of multiple IDE drives. ...
    (Fedora)