Manually installing Firefox 13
- From: Fernando Cassia <fcassia@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 03:26:38 -0300
What's the right procedure to manually install Firefox 13 on top of F17?.
It's been so long that I had forgotten it's simple a tar file. Where
do I unpack it?.
Apparently in F17 firefox is spread between /usr/bin/firefox and
/usr/lib/firefox instead of on its own subdir like /opt/firefox
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: Red Hat Will Pay Microsoft To Get Past UEFI Restrictions
- Next by Date: Re: Fedora 17 not booting after installing akmod nvidia driver
- Previous by thread: Android SDK won't work after recent update
- Next by thread: Re: Manually installing Firefox 13