Fedora 17 on vmware esxi 5.0
- From: Manuel Gonzalez Montoya <manuel.gonzalez.montoya@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:48:26 -0500
I just did a fresh install of F17 on a ESXi 5.0 VM, and it crash on
first boot with the message
"Oh no! Something have gone wrong.
A problem ocurred and the system can't recover. Please contact the
along with a sad computer face.
I tried the 32 and the 64 bit version and both present the same issue.
Thanks in advance
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
Have a question? Ask away: http://ask.fedoraproject.org
- Prev by Date: Re: A file named "["?
- Next by Date: Re: A file named "["?
- Previous by thread: A file named "["?
- Next by thread: Re: Fedora 17 on vmware esxi 5.0