Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Replying to no person in particular.

Can the thread die please.
Someone doesn't like Fedoras default options.
Some agree some don't, but it's an opinion,
just as valid as any other.

The world is not collapsing.
Build a bridge, move on.

--
Regards,
Frank

  • Re: Great group!
    ... >This thread is fast making me lose my patience. ... It is not 'my' assumption as stated in the very post you are replying to. ... it is opinion and/or hypothesis ... >and must therefore come with countering opinions and hypotheses. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.dc.universe)
  • Re: Cultural insensitivity of Americans
    ... >an opinion and you're welcome to it, but don't be suprised when other ... Dennis, I did you the courtesy of reply to you at considerable length, but am ... replying at such length if I had been replying to a brick wall. ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: Jinnee is definitely lost
    ... J. F. Lemaire wrote: ... Who talked about bloat? ... I wanted to express my opinion in this thread. ... Replying to your contribution is not meant as a ...
    (comp.sys.atari.st)
  • Re: More excerpts from persona non grata
    ... you are persona non grata so don't bother emailing me or ... replying to any email which accidentally got sent instead of being posted ... opinion that private emails should remain such. ... I respect your opinion, and will desist from this practice, although I am ...
    (rec.music.makers.squeezebox)