OT: mozilla quits thunderbird need recommendations

hello,

read mozilla quits thunderbird dev and its future is uncertainly
I am sure thunderbird will go on but i may not like the new model of doing things
so i need some recommendations on email clients that comes close or exceeds thunderbird

reference:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57467973-93/mozilla-calling-it-quits-on-thunderbird-report-says/

thanks

  • RE: Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ?
    ... Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird? ... I've deleted .msf files a few times in the past ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ... I found the better choice was Sea Monkey ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: mailto links from Chrome w/Thunderbird
    ... There are no settings for this in chrome. ... the issue is NOT that Thunderbird is not getting ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: How to configure Thunderbird to open pdf attachments with Okular?
  • Re: How to configure Thunderbird to open pdf attachments with Okular?