OT: Spam Problems

Hi,

Recently I started receiving bounces from mail purporting to having been sent from addresses in my domain. But the addresses don't exist. So I thought that someone was faking the sender header and sending spam. I added SPF and domain-key records to try to combat this. However, either hotmail and yahoo don't check these or they ignore them because I'm still getting spammed.

Does anyone know of a way I can tighten fake sender policies & prevent this from occuring again?

Thanks
-------
"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, the World is less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

  • Re: External microphone Fedora 14.
  • Re: rc.local not loaded on boot
    ... On 26 Mar 2012 at 1:57, Ed Greshko wrote: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines Have ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Iceweasel really slow
    ... am not talking the odd second - delays of 20/30 seconds are occuring. ... particularly slow on my own personal web site - that is just a simple ... Iceweasel/Firefox extensions for finding answers to Debian questions:- ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • R: Re: F15- IMPORTANT Network Manager
    ... surprising that nobody removed package from repo, causing problems to ... users mailing list ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: dvd burner db50
    ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)