mount usb camera as a disk

Hi,

fedora did not automount my camera. So I tried lsusb, which has found
it, but even in verbose mode it did not tell me any data that can be
fed to mount. How can I mount then my camera?

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 04b0:031d Nikon Corp.

was the relevant line in lsusb output.

- Gergely

  • Re: mount usb camera as a disk
    ... but even in verbose mode it did not tell me any data that can be ... How can I mount then my camera? ... was the relevant line in lsusb output. ... Model Port ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: mount usb camera as a disk
    ... but even in verbose mode it did not tell me any data that can be ... How can I mount then my camera? ... was the relevant line in lsusb output. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: mount usb camera as a disk
    ... but even in verbose mode it did not tell me any data that can be ... How can I mount then my camera? ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Film SLR or Digital Camera?
    ... If you are experimenting with imaging, there is NO better solution out there to get you started. ... This camera is capable of low noise RAW 5 minute exposures at ISO 400, and digital data is easily manipulated on a PC using a plethora of software options, some free, some not. ... There are several clones of the "original" low end amateur mount that allowed for reasonable success with light gear and moderate exposure times, ... The EQ-5/CG-5 Polar Scope sucks, the Vixen GP Polar Scope is AMAZING, if properly installed and calibrated to the mount. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Film SLR or Digital Camera?
    ... explore film based camera first and then move on to the digital ... with imaging, there is NO better solution out there to get you started. ... to let the scope settle. ... about the mount. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)