CPU frequency in f17?

This doc has apparently been cut & paste into the fedora
release notes for years now:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/17/html/Power_Management_Guide/cpufreq_governors.html

It talks about the cpuspeed daemon, which apparently doesn't
exist.

Other than the xfce4-cpufreq-plugin, I can't find any tools
for fiddling the CPU frequency in f17.

Is that really the only one, or is the name so obscure
I can't find it with anything I think to search for?

  • Re: Proposal request for ideas on naming Fedora releases.
  • Re: unstable libreoffice
    ... Fedora release 19 ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Unable to update/upgrade Fedora-16 due to yum Transaction error
    ... If I want to freshly install vlc package,shouid I use *YUM* or through * ... In fact I read earlier in the Fedora main site stating,that rawhides are ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp
    ... You don't need to reboot because of the size change. ... One of the good things of a tmpfs is that you can ... I noticed yesterday that Fedora is planning to go for using ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Linux home data center challenge :-)
    ... I was just speculating how hard it would be to turn my Fedora ... my other computers go to for information (smtp, dns, imap, dhcp, ... the more impenetrably obscure admin ... there even any lists of which obscure tools I'd have ...
    (Fedora)