Re: [Usability] Closing windows with doubleclick

Em Sáb, 2006-03-18 às 13:30 +0300, Alexey Rusakov escreveu:
Ross Burton wrote:
This is why I don't have the window icon button but have Close on the
left and maximise/minimise on the right. If I want the menu I can
right-click on the titlebar. I really do think that should be the
default layout for Metacity...
Me, too. I believe this is definitely a more usable layout, than the
default one.

I've never been a fan of having the Close button so close to the 'File'
menu. Maybe if the menu was at the top of the screen.

Cheers,
Evandro

  • Re: MM or LOTR?
    ... the only shots you can ... make lie in a fan arrangement from that flipper. ... games, although mostly pre 1990s that required bank shots to hit ... By fan layout you have the typical. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: New Quilter Question
    ... I don't use software for quilt layout, so I can't help you much there, but I ... did want to jump in and welcome a fellow baseball fan. ... fabrics and I know the size quilt I need and the size of the blocks. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Yo-ho, Yo-ho! A POTC PICTURES life for me!
    ... not really a fan since none of the shots loop back to you. ... like a rake layout;) ... The 2 flipper fan layout has produced many great titles, ... Can someone please post them to IPDB or pinside for me, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: What is this thing?
    ... He has a new LD but his first, "Gertie", was the same layout as ... I already discovered Andy, thanks to your blog. ... bedroom banshee fan and replacing it with a quieter one. ... Just as much wind and much quieter. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Aggro alert mod?
    ... I'm a huge fan of PerfectRaid's ... Googled PerfectRaid and found it right off the bat. ... layout options" are offered, if the only grouping is by class. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)