Re: What did I do to my theme?
- From: Magnus Therning <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:24:36 +0100
On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 00:51:40 +0200, POLONKAI Gergely wrote:
Actually, there are predefined mouse-pointer "themes", which you can
set in gnome-mouse-properties, under the Pointers tab. Btw, you cannot
define your own "theme" here - unfortunately. Maybe some should write
an app for it? :)
Ah, cool. I remember not having that tab on an older Debian system due
to Debian using an older version of X. It seems they've caught up :-)
Actually you seem to be able to create your own mouse pointer themes, at
least I have some themes I've installed manually and they show up in the
Mouse Preferences dialogue. A bit strange, but live in the ~/.icons
directory. I don't think it's possible to tie a mouse theme to a
wm/button theme though :(
Magnus Therning (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx Jabber: magnus.therning@xxxxxxxxx
Software is not manufactured, it is something you write and publish.
Keep Europe free from software patents, we do not want censorship
by patent law on written works.
Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick
-- J.R.R Tolkien
Description: PGP signature
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Save as from Firebird - not option to NOT save complete
- Next by Date: Re: Copy keybindings from one machine to another?
- Previous by thread: Re: What did I do to my theme?
- Next by thread: [Fwd: Upgraded Thunderbird for 1.0 to 1.5 and no icons]