a couple of questions about metacity
- From: "Martin Matusiak" <numerodix@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:51:59 +0200
1. How do I remap the alt+window_resize button from middle button to
right button? In kde, it's the right button on a 3-button mouse and,
as often, gnome has chosen to do things differently just for the hell
of it. *sigh* (Which is very awkward, because that's where the
2. How do I increase the "gravity/magnetism" of window "stickiness"?
I'd like my windows more sticky to each other and to the window edges.
And if it makes any difference I'm on Ubuntu Dapper.
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: How to select custom sessions from GDM
- Next by Date: Associating archives automatically to archive manager ...
- Previous by thread: How to select custom sessions from GDM
- Next by thread: Associating archives automatically to archive manager ...