Gnome Support Forums Registration
- From: Mike Morgan <mmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:44:39 -0500
I don't know how else to get someone's attention about this. When I
go to http://gnomesupport.org/forums/profile.php?mode=register and click
on "I Agree..." it takes me to an essentially blank screen. The headers
are still there (various menu items) but otherwise it is blank. i.e.
there is no way to register
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Is gnome-settings-daemon started by gnome-session?
- Next by Date: Re: missing i18n in system-monitor 2.17.4
- Previous by thread: Is gnome-settings-daemon started by gnome-session?
- Next by thread: Re: missing i18n in system-monitor 2.17.4