Registering new protocol with gnome
- From: Sharven Raabe <gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:03:38 +0100
could anyone tell me please how you register a new, custom application
layer protocol with Gnome? The admin guide is very extensive about new
MIME types, but a protocol ain't even mentioned.
The protocol in question is "secondlife:". Gnome shall requests to that
protocol to the Second Life client software, simply call "secondlife
%s". This setting should be specific to the one user, since the software
in question isn't stable yet and thus installed in a user space.
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: a couple of words from a former KDE user
- Next by Date: Re: Registering new protocol with gnome
- Previous by thread: a couple of words from a former KDE user
- Next by thread: Re: Registering new protocol with gnome