rmdir on Folders

What is the simplest way that I can add a "rmdir" command to the
context menu of a Folder?

I don't like to use "Move to deleted items folder" on directories
because I sometime pick the wrong folder and other times they have
hidden files. I like to be sure they are empty and often open a
terminal to do "rmdir $folder".

Cheers,
Steve.

  • Re: Delete folder
    ... If the directory is empty then RmDir works fine. ... If the directory has files then you need to Kill all ... The API has it is own error handling. ... > Is there any built-in function in VB6 that allows me to delete a folder on ...
  • Re: Batch file executed at startup
    ... > You cannot use rmdir to delete the current directory. ... > Kill explorer.exe and use the command prompt to delete the folder. ... I can't close explorer as then I want have ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Unable to remove directory
    ... if I use rmdir or rm -f -r I get the message that the file or directory ... window. ... folder on an xfs server. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: How to delete directory?
    ... RmDir Statement: ... Removes an existing directory or folder. ... Use the Kill statement to delete all files before ... 'Assume TESTFILE is a file containing some data. ...
  • Re: Help: Why dont SUBs execute instantly?
    ... RmDir Statement: Removes an existing directory or folder. ... The required path argument is a string expression that identifies the ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)