rmdir on Folders
- From: "Steven Shaw" <steshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:32:27 +0100
What is the simplest way that I can add a "rmdir" command to the
context menu of a Folder?
I don't like to use "Move to deleted items folder" on directories
because I sometime pick the wrong folder and other times they have
hidden files. I like to be sure they are empty and often open a
terminal to do "rmdir $folder".
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: failsafe sessions on login screen?
- Next by Date: Re: rmdir on Folders
- Previous by thread: ImportError: No module named gtk
- Next by thread: Re: rmdir on Folders