Re: Open file dialog improvements

On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 21:49 +0300, alecs1 wrote:
This e-mail may not be very pleasant, but since I am affected very
much by
some Gtk decissions I have to complain and hope for a nice reply and
solution.
Please include the following features in the Gtk open file dialog:
-an addres bar

Hi,

2.10 have a button to enable this. In versions prior to that, I think
you need to press Ctrl+L for it to appear.

As for the rest of your suggestions, have you read Alexandre
Prokoudine's "Ranting on GtkFileChooser"?
http://prokoudine.info/blog/?p=60

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson