Desktop *.wav file -- How to make it play when mouse is positioned on it

I think the subject line says it all. Almost.

For some logons on my system, if I position the mouse pointer on a "*.wav" file (desktop location), it will begin to play it. I have voice mails automatically sent to my desktop, and that is the origin of the *.wav files.

What setting does start it?

Regards
Les.
Les. Satenstein
4116 Avenue Girourd.
Montreal Quebec H4A 3C9 Canada
voice: 514-369-1685
You will get more with honey than with vinegar.
mailto:lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: $1 coin chances now - irredeemably OT now
    ... pay for all the health care services you want. ... like they do in Canada. ... voice actor. ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • RE: [OT]: Whats Sun really saying?
    ... Hewlett-Packard (Canada) Co. ... Consulting & Integration Services ... Voice: 613-592-4660 ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: OT Virginia Tech Shootings
    ... Our current government wants Canada to imitate ... "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of ... exposing the country to greater danger. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Next weapon to use against the tobacco nazis
    ... Here in Canada we are overloaded with anti smoking commercials. ... Once I find how to lay a complaint, I will start paying more attention to what the advertisements are saying and who is sponsoring them. ... If I can find data that contradicts what is said, I can lay a complaint of false advertising against them. ... voice and collectively we have no voice, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: A Pint of Glory?
    ... but I'd be interested in hearing opinions on something both ... is shown in the lower right, "A Pint of Glory". ... voice says "A Punt of Glory". ... Keep in mind they tend be set, it seems, in the Maritime provinces of Canada, so it may be local pronunciation. ...
    (alt.usage.english)