How to debug Gnome (newbie question)?

I'm using Debian etch. These days my Gnome windows
frequently freeze when it is going to be closed. How can I
let Gnome output error log to inspect what's happening? I
couldn't find out any clue in Gnome guides.
Could you give my any advice?

  • Re: frozen gnome 3 desktop
    ... It frequently freeze, ... 'F15-all-stock' (i.e. no 'third party repositories' and minor gnome ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: frozen gnome 3 desktop
    ... It frequently freeze, ... 'F15-all-stock' (i.e. no 'third party repositories' and minor gnome ... bottom panel. ... panel appeared over the screen and before black rectangle containing ...
    (Fedora)
  • frozen gnome 3 desktop
    ... The gnome 3 ... It frequently freeze, not responding to mouse or ... keyboard. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: frozen gnome 3 desktop