Re: Panel - Window Title Problem
- From: "Vasilis Kalintiris" <vasandgvd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:17:05 +0200
Oh God!!! I feel like a fool! Anyway, thank you very much!
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Zoltan Sekeres
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Vasilis Kalintiris <vasandgvd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I was messing with the gnome packages trying to create a minimal
the problem is that the bottom panel doesn't display the windows name.
check this screenshot.
Just to make sure: You have added the Windows List applet to the panel?
Otherwise please try to do so:
- right-click on panel,
- "Add to Panel...",
- Choose "Windows List" in dialog,
- Click "Add".
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, then it's just fun
you can't see...
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Panel - Window Title Problem
- Next by Date: Re: sending apps to the right place in the menu
- Previous by thread: Re: Panel - Window Title Problem