- From: "Jacob Tennant" <k8jwt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 01:23:34 -0500
I need some help if anyone can...
I have a 5 day old install of Fedrora10 and had set the system up to use KDE but now have went back to GNOME.
Before the switch back to GNOME I had the wired and wireless networking running great with both being found and active.
Now that I have made the switch , I can't seem to get the wireless networking to function.
When I go to Network Device Control nothing happens.
When I go into Network only the WIRED (eth0) to function but nothing from the wireless system.
Also I remember from past linux tries, there was a icon onthe top row of the screen beside the users name that let you control the networking actions but it is not there?
ANy help would be much appreciated...
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Propriate application distribution and GTK+ dlls.
- Next by Date: Re: Networking help
- Previous by thread: Dragging Document Onto Program Icon
- Next by thread: Re: Networking help