Trying (and failing) to be able to ./configure for gnome-games...
- From: David Cook <david.hubert.cook@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:32:44 -0400
I'm following instructions at website:
and the git pulls down objects and populates the directory
just fine. But, when I go into the created dir and (try to)
as directed, naming an existing work-dir that I created,
You need to install gnome-common from the GNOME CVS
Ok. But exactly WHERE (relative to where 'gnome-games'
already got retrieved)?
[If I just let the git for gnome-common create its own
directory to fetch into, then 'gnome-games' doesn't know
that I gitted 'gnome-common' and vice-versa, so that doesn't
gain me anything.]
So, the website instructions are LACKING something...I can't
see how a mere mortal is supposed to be able to get to
a state where the usual './configure' will be possible
(although the README or INSTALL or whatever) file says that
is how one builds it.
Anyone know the magic incantation that seems to be missing?
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: gnome-settings-daemon is hijacking my 'super' key
- Next by Date: Re: Trying (and failing) to be able to ./configure for gnome-games...
- Previous by thread: gnome-settings-daemon is hijacking my 'super' key
- Next by thread: Re: Trying (and failing) to be able to ./configure for gnome-games...