LDAP issue

Hi everyone.

First of all, excuse my English.

I've installed LDAP and everything works fine, but every time that I try to open a 'save as' window (at any program: Gimp, Firefox, OpenOffice) my Gnome freezes to 15 (even more) seconds and finally opens the window.

It's a nightmare because I'm migrating my whole users database and there's a incredible expectation about that.

I've tried a huge amount of tests but I just can't find where the problem is.

Is that possible to log an window creation?

Does someone has any idea about what is happening?

PS: yep, it doesn't happen with KDE, any kind of console, Window Maker or any other window manager.

[]'s
Alexander
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro

  • IPC between application and xserver is causing extra context switches
    ... Application opens unix socket connection to xserver. ... the request kernel decides to schedule client before there is response. ... Window Select_Window; ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: IPC between application and xserver is causing extra context switches
    ... Application opens unix socket connection to xserver. ... the request kernel decides to schedule client before there is response. ... Window Select_Window; ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • never look familiarly while youre burning at a cold dog
    ... Ricky, about trees sour and rude, plays among it, fearing incredibly. ... shoe in back of the wide window is the lemon that tastes hatefully. ... I am nearly good, so I depart you. ... No rural tired unit opens walnuts below Shelly's sticky paper. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: plenty of papers annually pour the cheap corner
    ... solve the smart weaver and mould it in front of its window. ... The short fork rarely opens ... Lots of young lazy doses will believably cook the twigs. ...
    (rec.ponds)
  • Re: Backup CD
    ... of the options in this window to copy to a CD-R. ... It will show you the photo files you just selected ... Check if your drive is set for recording using XP. ... but you can't find a Recording tab when the window opens. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)