Nautilus

Hi,
I have been adding notes to a file using nautilus.

However, when I copy the file to a memory stick the notes are lost.

How can I make sure that the notes are also copied.

Best regards,

Bill Robson

  • Re: Nautilus
    ... I have been adding notes to a file using nautilus. ... when I copy the file to a memory stick the notes are lost. ... metadata, or to use file-system with supports metadata (extended ...
    (GNOME)
  • Re: VIMAGE: Freed UMA keg was not empty
    ... Freed UMA keg was not empty. ... Lost 1 pages of memory. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Finding stuff
    ... I've been trying to sort things out for when I go into hospital ... You kind of give stuff up as lost for good, ... Keenan and associates monitored the memory and anxiety or ... showed a significant decline in memory. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Finding stuff
    ... I've been trying to sort things out for when I go into hospital ... You kind of give stuff up as lost for good, ... Keenan and associates monitored the memory and anxiety or ... showed a significant decline in memory. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Finding stuff
    ... You kind of give stuff up as lost for good, ... In a 1998 study published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Keenan and associates monitored the memory and anxiety or depression level of a group of women throughout pregnancy and in the postpartum period. ... While the length of material influenced the amount recalled for both groups, pregnant women in the third trimester showed a significant decline in memory. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)