GNOME 2.28 Live CD

Hi,

The 2.28 release notes suggest the best way to test the release is to
grab the Live CD from torrent.gnome.org. But that page still points to
the 2.26 torrents? Is the LiveCD under works? In the meantime, what's
the best way to experience GNOME 2.28?

Thanks.

Mayank

  • 9-20-90 dts mix
    ... Did anybody grab this off of bt.etree? ... yesterday and found a couple of dts mixes that I d/l ed. ... been hitting the torrents that hard recently so I checked bt.etree ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • All my PPV torrents posted
    ... Ok, I finally got all 14 hours that I recorded posted in 7 torrents, 2 ... You can grab the torrent files at http://www.brewcam.com/bm. ... I've also posted them to thepiratebay (since I don't have a membership at ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Paris 1985 dvd download
    ... Any other site hosting this dvd for downloading? ... grab the torrent off of Jungleland also, that way you will be downloading ... Speed is the primary reason I favor the binary newsgroups over torrents. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)