my wireless card doesn't work

Good morning, i have just upgraded my ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10. After this version upgrade, ubuntu has had some problem with the wireless network card. do you know something about? why this driver hardware problem is appened?
thank's for answeres
Giulio_______________________________________________
gnome-list mailing list
gnome-list@xxxxxxxxx

  • ... Upgrading to Ubuntu 10.4 LTS RC ... I have been trying to upgrade to Ubuntu 10.4 LTS with mixed success. ... I guess there is something missing in the configuration. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [11.04]-Turn Off Unity & Use Classic Gnome?
    ... "Ubuntu Gnome 3 Remix" is the officially-sanctioned style, ... Ubuntu and insserv on Debian, it's become more of a PitA. ... There's just the advice to use the Ubuntu upgrade applications and not ... on actual hardware - a majority in VMs and a majority X-less installs ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Jaunty still in Beta?
    ... unstable as beta and alpha RCs, so they can't be used as examples in the ... Debian lists and forums, I believe I can say lots and lots, because that's ... they loose network after a new kernel and/or udev upgrade I think. ... Coming back to Ubuntu though, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: google-chrome causes failure in package updates
    ... "An upgrade 12.04 is available" then it lists some of the packages installed ... "Install Updates"? ... deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ oneiric main restricted ... ## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: New instalation, old distribution, antique machine
    ... We've tried everything we know to do to upgrade Ubuntu (Ubuntu 6.06 LTS ... Full permissions for owner, none for group, none for other. ...
    (Ubuntu)