Looking for an X event recorder to record and playback Nomachine NX sessions
- From: Harald Milz <hm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:27:50 +0200
I am looking for an event recorder that can record an individual NX
session window on a Linux / X11 desktop and playback the event stream to
multiple concurrent NX sessions afterwards. The goal ist to run a
desktop benchmark against multiple sessions and put some substantial
load on the applications running inside (mostly, Java apps).
I've been looking around for a while but can only find tools that work
for an entire desktop, like xmacro and xnee.
If anyone is aware of something usable I'd appreciate a hint. Thank you!
This fortune is inoperative. Please try another.
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: I cannot install new screensaver themes
- Next by Date: PangoCairo Questions...
- Previous by thread: I cannot install new screensaver themes
- Next by thread: PangoCairo Questions...