[no subject]

Since the update to nautilus from 2.28.4 to 2.30.1 I noticed there were a
few things that really bug me. Now most media icons(images and movies) have
a fairly large white border around them that is really unappealing with my
current theme and something minor but still really dislike is that now the
tabs in nautlis take up 100% of the space they can(one is the whole thing,
two is 50% each etc. etc.) I was wondering how I could revert these changes?

  • Nautilus Changes
    ... Since the update to nautilus from 2.28.4 to 2.30.1 I noticed there were a ... few things that really bug me. ... Now most media icons(images and movies) have ...
    (GNOME)

  • ... Since the update to nautilus from 2.28.4 to 2.30.1 I noticed there were a ... few things that really bug me. ... Now most media icons(images and movies) have ...
    (GNOME)
  • Re: OT: Windows Media Center / PVR Experience
    ... Media Center, of course, does support Over the Air HD quite well. ... tuner PIP in the cable box itself. ... it was better than using my old P4 Windows Media Center PC. ... find and set shows to record, find movies using the guide, listen to ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • RE: Media Player 11 stopped showing library contents
    ... probably weren't bug related but thought were just my ignorance that turned ... Dale Preston ... WMP not being able to read playlists all of a sudden ... I only use WMP and Urge to access my media library...no plugins, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Vista Ultimate and XBox 360
    ... When you say "my movies" are you referring to movies that you recorded off ... Did you check the Application, System, Media Center, and Security Event ... Is this a clean install of Windows Vista, an upgrade on top of Windows XP, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)