Re: Using google calendar

I was having the same problem, untill I found a site deep in the web, I
wrote about it in my blog
http://techlover1.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/google-calendar-sync-in-linux/
you might want to check it out. (one way only but it fits my needs I don't
know if it will fit yours)

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Ted Kaplan <busmaster2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, I've tried opening my google calendar from with evolution to no
avail. I've tried using the "google" opener, and the webcal. Nothing
seems to work.

  • Re: OTP - Some Good News :-)
    ... to get into "one size fits all" again. ... It's a Christian site that uses the Bible. ... It isn't just the physical toll it takes on your ... :) I'll definitely check out your blog. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: OTP - Some Good News :-)
    ... to get into "one size fits all" again. ... I've started a blog at carolemay.com I'm putting hints and ... I've subscribed to your blog. ... it was eating normal sized meals from the get-go. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • layout question about incorporating a blog into a fixed size site
    ... My site defines a div that fits into a 1024x768 browser window. ... is that the blog pages are much longer than will fit into my box. ... - come up with a way to make the bounding box dimensions dynamic. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: It wasnt a leopard
    ... Tony Gravagno wrote: ... most recent blog as it fits right in. ... Might be more appropriate to link to a different reference. ...
    (comp.databases.pick)