Re: gnome-window-properties

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 03:56:24PM -0800, Wayne.Lydecker@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I upgraded to RHEL6 and everything is great except I cannot find
gnome-window-properties. There is one feature that I am missing that
I find imperative, and that is being able to "select windows when the
mouse moves over them". Has this been moved somewhere else, or has
that functionality been removed from Gnome? I sure hope I can still
do that.

Does RHEL6 have the control-center-extra package? If so, try installing it.

gnome-list mailing list

Relevant Pages

  • =?utf-8?B?562U5aSNOiBnbm9tZS13aW5kb3ctcHJvcGVydGllcw==?=
    ... and that is being able to "select windows when the ... sloppy. ...
  • Re: gnome-window-properties
    ... and that is being able to "select windows when the ... sloppy. ...
  • Coming back to Basic after many years
    ... Having had to go back to Basic for Windows to solve a PC ... problem I thought I would experiment with moving the program back to my A9. ... Is this a feature of BASIC or am I missing something? ...
  • Re: Windows Suggestion
    ... Severino wrote: ... I've spoken with many people an all agred that this feature is missing from Windows and it'll be a great tool for workstation workers. ...
  • Re: How to remove the parasite,
    ... See Tip to clean up your PC. ... What to Know Before You Download and Install Windows XP Service Pack 2 ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... The system restore feature is a new one - first appearing in Windows ...