GSOC - new project

hai all,
I am an engineering student from India.I want to apply for
this year's gsoc as a student. I am thinking of proposing a game that
is not existent as a free software so far. The game is being played by
most of the children in our locality. I want to introduce it to the
out side world.
So can any one suggest me a mentor with whom I can make discussion on
this game please?

  • ... I am an engineering student from India.I want to apply for ... this year's gsoc as a student. ... I am thinking of proposing a game that ... The game is being played by ...
    (GNOME)
  • Re: A Better [?] Tournament Scoring System
    ... No messing around with half victory points in uncompleted games. ... to withdrawal or due to still being in the game when time is called). ... current tournament rules have made it so by devaluing survival. ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)
  • Re: Slow time controls?
    ... I was proposing it mostly as a thought experiment. ... You can't compare a chess or go game with a backgammon game. ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)
  • Re: A nice game, ... anyone interested in analyze it?
    ... (proposing 14.h4 as improvement but with no line nor evaluation) ... and you think 15.Bd2 loses the game. ... Your last sentence "Too many mistakes. ... Van Wely entered in that line not long ago and He is a great player. ...
    (rec.games.chess.analysis)
  • Re: Fantasy Scout - MHs reform
    ... I think I'll vote in favor. ... makes me think that MH's proposal doesn't make the game worse, ... that can happen if someone doesn't like a reform is that he won't play ... game better proposing changes to the ruleset." ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)