Documentation and status of Gamin?
- From: Stef Bon <stefbon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 11:03:29 +0200
I'm interested in Gamin, and looking for documentation how it works.
I haven't found a lot, and tried to contact Daniel Veillard several
times. I did not get a response so far.
The maillinglist is not responding either.
Has anyone hints where to find valuable documentation on Gamin, is
someone possibly working on Gamin.
I've got two points of interest:
- is it possible to make gamin cooperate with mounted filesystems like
cifs, fuse and nfs, forwarding an inotify add watch request for
example to these fs's and wait for something to come back (and of
course also forwarding a remove notify watch also)
- cooperation with fanotify, is that there already?
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Multiple monitors: stuck in the last century?
- Next by Date: Eric Magutu, CAPM wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn
- Previous by thread: keyring-daemon secure memory and GConf problems
- Next by thread: Eric Magutu, CAPM wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn